Key to developing a marketing plan is to bring all stakeholders (staff, users, international custodians, suppliers) on board and systematically develop a cohesive, prioritized and focused plan that will be comprehensively and seamlessly delivered.
Market Resolutions will take your business through a seven step plan will achieve this.
- Consultation with internal staff; sales, orders, operational; technical and manufacturing. Often the ideal plan, products, services and priorities already exist in the minds of the company
- Consultation with users; consumers, applicators, specifyers, distributors. They know their requirements. Talk to them and prioritize the ideas at hand.
- Consult with international responsibles. This will ensure your plan keeps the international personality top of mind.
- Consult with suppliers. There may be innovations at hand that will make a significant difference to the manufacturer that first brings it to market.
- Additional resources can be integrated with the plan at this stage including consumer research, applicator training, product development and communication aids.
- Develop with the local management, team a formal marketing plan that is
- integrated ….. with a focus on available resources, team work and target delivery
- concise …..with a focus on quickly or easily deliverable actions and
- comprehensive …..with a focus on future phasing of the more complex factors.
- Followed with monthly action delivery reviews and annual updates.
Market Resolutions will take the place of a marketing responsible and apply the same principles in a logical, cohesive manner.